5 FAST FACTS FRIDAY: HEART CHAKRA
Last week, we had a post about opening your heart chakra with yoga, so to expand on that earlier post, we decided to make this week’s 5 fast facts post about the heart chakra.
1) The heart chakra, also called Anahata, is located at the center of the chest near the sternum.
2) Anahata – the Sanskrit name – means “flawless” and is the fourth chakra.
3) The heart chakra is associated with the color green.
4) The heart chakra is also associated with love, warmth, compassion, and joy, and it is responsible for moving love through your life.
5) Signs that your heart chakra is imbalanced include: loneliness, lack of self-esteem, paranoia and indecisiveness.
Now that you’re well acquainted with the heart chakra, you may be feeling like you need a bit more balance. If so, you can always stop by our post about opening your heart chakra, and try out some of the poses there. In the meantime, have a Happy Friday!