7 REASONS STAYING IN TONIGHT IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH
It's Saturday afternoon and your phone won't stop buzzing with texts from your friends asking what your plans are for the upcoming evening. The cycle repeats every week, with you internally debating whether to stay home or go out.
Staying home or going out are both great options, but how's your week been? How are your energy levels? Before you head into your Saturday night, 30Fifteen is going to break down exactly why it’s in your body’s best interest to maybe sit this one out.
1. Not drinking is great for your skin.
You may think your liver has nothing to do with your skin, you couldn't be more wrong.
2. Your wallet supports this.
There is no quicker way to save money than to change your partying habits...
3. You can catch up on that-much needed sleep you've been skipping out on!
You know you need sleep...You've been tired for as long as you can remember.
4. You won't experience an emotional roller coaster
The more you drink, the more emotional you get. This isn't to say you'll cry everytime you drink, but there's definitely a range of extreme emotions a person feels during a night out.
5. You actually will hit the gym like you said you would
It’s easy to tell yourself you’re definitely hitting the gym the next morning, but it’s an entirely different situation when you wake up with a pounding headache.
6. You can avoid the guaranteed panic attack you will eventually suffer from.
Abusing alcohol can and will lead to anxiety attacks and even violent episodes. Did a past situation just pop into your head that confirms this? I bet it did.
7. You won't have a Hangover!
No Hangover?! No Problems!