LIFE HACKS FOR THE YOGA LOVER
We love life hacks. Any opportunity to bring more peace to our hectic lives, we'll take. That's why we put together this list of yoga hacks to make your practice a little smoother.
1) Keep a hair tie on your key ring, just in case you forgot to grab one on your way out of the house. It's always beneficial to have a redundant backup.
2) Invest in a reusable water bottle. Most studios have a way to refill it, making it eco-conscious AND cost effective. Really, there's no reason to NOT have one.
3) Keep your phone on silent. Better yet, put it on airplane mode. Or turn it off. Or leave it in your car's glove box. No one wants a ringing phone to disrupt their yoga flow.
4) Sweaty after class? Throw your mat down on your seat as a protector. Your car will thank you.
5) And to quickly and naturally clean your mat? You can rub it with half a lemon and then give it a quick rinse.