FIVE FAST FACTS FRIDAY: 30FIFTEEN THE BRAND
By now you are pretty well acquainted with our wonderful yoga teachers at our U.S. studio, and if you aren't, definitely take a moment to peruse through our past blog posts to get caught up. So, for this week's Five Fast Facts, we'll take the time to really get to know 30Fifteen the brand.
Here's 5 Fast Facts about 30Fifteen the clothing brand:
1) 30Fifteen is named after the tennis score where the server is in the lead, but must maintain focus to bring home the win.
2) 30Fifteen is all about body positivity! We want ALL women to be active and feel confident.
3) 30Fifteen is international! We originated in the U.K., where our owner and creator Emily is from, but we also have a U.S. headquarters, located in sunny Marina del Rey, California.
4) Our tennis wear, specifically the Alethia dress, was requested by the U.S. First Lady, Michelle Obama.
5) 30Fifteen is designed BY women FOR women!
30Fifteen has such an amazing past, and we're so glad you've chosen to be a part of it! Leave us a comment, what's your favorite piece of 30Fifteen apparel?