5 FAST FACTS FRIDAY: THROAT CHAKRA
Friday has arrived once more, but you already knew that! As we are plunging into our weekend, we are thinking pretty deeply about self-expression and how we can communicate effectively with those around us. Naturally, this brings to mind the throat chakra. Here’s why:
1) The throat chakra is the 5th chakra, and it is located in, you guessed it, the throat.
2) The throat is related to communication, self-expression, and speaking your authentic truth.
3) The throat chakra is connected to the color blue.
4) The main challenge in maintaining a balanced throat chakra is doubt and negative thinking.
5) You can maintain a healthy throat chakra by thinking blue, meditating, or singing.
Now that you’ve brushed up on 5 fast facts about the throat chakra, the intro to this post probably makes a little more sense. We hope you have an amazing weekend, and that you are communicating your true authentic self. Keep that throat chakra healthy and balanced. Happy Friday, from 30Fifteen.