5 FAST FACTS FRIDAY: ROOT CHAKRA
Happy 5 Fast Facts Friday! We hope the coming weekend brings you rest and relaxation and leaves you re-centered. This week, we have for you five fast facts about the root chakra.
1) The Sanskrit term for the root chakra is Muladhara – ‘mula’ meaning root and ‘adhara’ meaning support or base.
2) If your root charka is imbalanced, you might experience some anxiety or nightmares.
3) The root chakra is located at the base of the spine, the pelvic floor, and the first three vertebrae.
4) The color associated with the root chakra is red.
5) Muladhara is the 1st chakra, and it gives you the foundation you need to balance your chakras.
We don’t know about you, but our weekend plans involve balancing our root chakras. Child’s pose anyone?