5 FAST FACTS FRIDAY: SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA
Need a confidence boost? You might need to focus on your solar plexus chakra which is connected to personal power and intellectual abilities. Learn more about the solar plexus chakra in this week’s edition of 5 Fast Facts Friday.
1) The solar plexus chakra is also referred to as the Manipura chakra.
2) It is in the solar plexus region (shocker, right?), which is the upper part of the belly between the navel and the lower chest.
3) It is represented by the color yellow and is associated with the element of fire.
4) When your solar plexus chakra is out of balance, you might find yourself having a lot of ideas without finding ways to execute them, a lack of purpose or ambition, or being manipulative.
5) To heal your sacral chakra, you could dance it out, practice some yoga (especially Boat Pose), or drink teas like peppermint and chamomile.
Have a happy Friday and a healthy solar plexus chakra!