WHY YOU SHOULD LEARN TO LOVE SELFISHLY
Okay, so we aren't exactly advocating that your stay completely selfish in your love endeavours, in fact, that's not what we're saying at all. When it comes down to it, the act of loving is a very selfless one. You tend to give your all for someone or something,
When we say, "love selfishly," we actually mean that you ought to SELFISHLY direct your love towards yourSELF. Because how can you love your partner, your job, your whatever if you don't fully love yourself?
Obviously life can be rough, and it's easy to forget about number one: you. So we suggest you take a little time to focus on self-love, with these few quick tips:
1. Stop negative self talk, and replace it with positive energy.
2. Work out! The rush of endorphins will make you high on life, and the exercise can improve your self image!
3. Stick a Post-It with a positive comment on your mirror. It might seem cliche, but it really does help to see that physical note every day, reminding you that: "You are amazing! Love yourself!"
4. Treat yourself! Seriously. Go out for a movie. Eat that cookie. Indulge. Just don't go overboard!
5. Slow down and yoga breathe. Sometimes all it takes is a moment to re-center yourself with a deep breath and remember how amazing you truly are!
Once you learn to fully accept and love yourself, the 30Fifteen Team thinks you'll find that life becomes more meaningful and A LOT more fun!